United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep all coming out of the woodwork now. They don’t realise how fundamentally shite they are.

I have no feelings for tent peg, what I do see is a small time wanker by his quote about stopping another team doing something. A real man/Manager will say something along the lines of we will do everything we can to win the league/cup, it is sign of weakness when you are looking at the other teams and think how you can stop them achieving something. A small difference but it is very meaningful!!
This is where I think we will have them if their mindset is to stop city rather than winning another trophy. They can give it the big one all they like just shows we’ve got to them.

looking forward to breakfast at rags hotel, morning walk round hotel grounds with rags, rags get on coach, ride to wembly with rags, throngs of glory hunters stop bus on wembley way, rag players walk on pitch laughing and smiling and finally kick off time brought all of this live by the BBC

brought to you by FOC

The upcoming game will keep both Poundland safe and stop any demonstrations happening until next season...should be fun in August with Zebra shorts and green/gold baseball caps & UMS still insitu.

Oh and by the way....SCUM.

looking forward to breakfast at rags hotel, morning walk round hotel grounds with rags, rags get on coach, ride to wembly with rags, throngs of glory hunters stop bus on wembley way, rag players walk on pitch laughing and smiling and finally kick off time brought all of this live by the BBC

brought to you by FOC
Don't worry, by the time they finish airing all the rag fan interviews and cut to the match, Haaland will be finishing his hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.