United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep work yesterday had many of them crowing we’d get beaten in the final. Would be lovely to give them a proper hiding at Wembley
Same as.....they are using the bent win at their gaff as justification for their confidence.

I'm just sat in disbelief and with neck ache at the constant head shaking im doing!

Man United a club used to winning trophies titles etc have now become the club that wants to stop other teams winning trophies:)

It’s like someone has jumped through time and switched both clubs around

There whole season revolves around City now and they simply don’t get it.

Let’s hope you batter the living crap out of them in front of the world and show them for what they are

Same as.....they are using the bent win at their gaff as justification for their confidence.

I'm just sat in disbelief and with neck ache at the constant head shaking im doing!
And the thing is that day City weren’t even that good and it still took a bent official to get them over the line ........... honest to god I would be absolutely crapping themselves because if you lot turn up then it will be one bad beating ............ and if that is the case then I hope Pep doesn’t feel sorry for them,the thing coming out of Ten bobs mouth should be enough to motivate him to humiliate them to a big old hiding

I have no feelings for tent peg, what I do see is a small time wanker by his quote about stopping another team doing something. A real man/Manager will say something along the lines of we will do everything we can to win the league/cup, it is sign of weakness when you are looking at the other teams and think how you can stop them achieving something. A small difference but it is very meaningful!!
This has been the media for years. You watch on TV and they are always on about what they should be doing to beat City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.