United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod em, living on past glories, the most unpleasant human being in history as far as managers go, coming out with all that "Not in my lifetime" bollocks........ They are irrelevant to me and even more so, being after we gave them a taste of their own medicine, by letting them know what it feels like to have a trophy torn out of both hands in stoppage time.

That amazing finish in 2012 is something the Rags and their scummy supporters will never experience, they will never win anything in such fantastic fashion and will never know what it feels like. The most iconic moment in club football history in my book.

As long as we win the league, the toughest competition there is to win, I'm happy and it looks like it's going to happen again and for a third time in a row for the first time ever.

First time I’ve studied the table in any great depth last night. Didn’t realise These cunts have only scored 46 goals all season yet were touting themselves as contenders. 46 goals ffs. Leeds have only scored 2 less and they’re in a relegation battle.

This from a Rag on our golf group, another said we get all the VAR decision’s, ycfmiu

“First point of contact was De Bruyne on Party , Partey planted his foot Infront of De Bruyne , no foul .”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.