United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says a lot that Sutcliffe is having a fairly mediocre to average season and has still scored more than the almighty chicken goujon.

They were referring to Rashford as one of the top strikers in the world and at Mbappe levels. His goals have come in second rate European competitions and easy run towards the league cup final. Another hyped up United player who wouldn’t get anywhere near City’s starting eleven.

What do we do if:
We have already secured the title when we go to Brighton. AND
Brighton would knock the dippers out of the top four with a win?
That's a tough one, naturally you'ld think play a weakened side but I think a lot of our players perform better when they play week in week out - and with the fa cup after it - i'd be tempted to not mess around.....

But imagine the piss boiling if we threw out a complete 2nd 11. The joy that would bring would be untold. However, i'm not tempting fate - many games to go, we've not won nowt yet etc...

That's a tough one, naturally you'ld think play a weakened side but I think a lot of our players perform better when they play week in week out - and with the fa cup after it - i'd be tempted to not mess around.....

But imagine the piss boiling if we threw out a complete 2nd 11. The joy that would bring would be untold. However, i'm not tempting fate - many games to go, we've not won nowt yet etc...
Why would it be a problem? According to 'experts' on the internet, we have two full XIs of internationals, almost all of whom are 'world class'. So we don't have a weak team to put out.

They were referring to Rashford as one of the top strikers in the world and at Mbappe levels. His goals have come in second rate European competitions and easy run towards the league cup final. Another hyped up United player who wouldn’t get anywhere near City’s starting eleven.
19 league goals in his last 54 games

Like almost everybody, gaz, I’d forgotten about the new Stan Laurel.

Along with the collective hilarity that has come out of rag central over the last decade, Phil the Face has added his own level of comedy.
You might want to register the V70 tag, a certain VR46 makes millions off it ;-)

As the truth starts to sink in over at Red Cafe, they are slowly morphing into the United version of RAWK
They are well beyond any hope of coming back from their rabbit hole. Total meltdown because we could potentially get the treble, with a bunch of threads trying to jinx us but hey, please never think they care about us... Their mask is off I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.