United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports told everyone nited was back after their huge penalty win in the semi, they had bounced back in style with a flukey 0-0 after the sevilla match.

And now egghead is saying only them lot have the worst fixture list.

Fuckin crank, the shite that wafts from that shithole is boring.
I think you are underestimating how difficult it is to play:

Real Betis (H)
Southampton (H)
Real Betis (A)
Fulham (H)

It's daunting fella ;)

The chance that they miss out on the CL is bigger than bookies say.

They are quite tired after Sevilla, Brighton (120 minutes) and Spurs, and have to play in 2 days vs Villa, and then vs Brighton away and W Ham away. I wouldn't be surprised if they won only 2-3 pts from those games. Unfortunately, it's Liverpool who can displace them. Villa will have a tiny chance if they win at United and don't lose at Liverpool.

Good job it doesn’t happen very often if not at all.
I'd say last night was the only time they've both contributed in the same game and bar their goals, they were fairly anonymous in the first half and completely anonymous in the second.

The chance that they miss out on the CL is bigger than bookies say.

They are quite tired after Sevilla, Brighton (120 minutes) and Spurs, and have to play in 2 days vs Villa, and then vs Brighton away and W Ham away. I wouldn't be surprised if they won only 2-3 pts from those games. Unfortunately, it's Liverpool who can displace them. Villa will have a tiny chance if they win at United and don't lose at Liverpool.
Unfortunately the teams below them aren't good enough to win continuously. I'd love to see them fall apart but I think Liverpool has left it too late to catch them.

Doesn't say much for the teams below them allowing that shower of shite finish above you.

united will always have money to waste/compete. City are having their moment in the sun. Take nothing for granted and win as much as you can while you can. At some point, mainly when pep leaves we will probably suffer. Until then smash the cunts.
I disagree mate, City is probably the best run club in the world at the moment and regardless of Pep or illustrious owner being around, I don’t see that changing for a very long time, if ever .. City are a completely different beast to thst we grew up with .. We are one of the big guns now …
I’m loving every second of it :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.