United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
united will always have money to waste/compete. City are having their moment in the sun. Take nothing for granted and win as much as you can while you can. At some point, mainly when pep leaves we will probably suffer. Until then smash the cunts.
The roots are down and systems well and truly in place at City and the mentality is there. If we dont get the new Pep we'll get the next best thing when Pep goes.

Pure comedy gold.
He has the proverbial cigar out at 1 and 2 nil up with comments like a stroll in the park and its going to be a good day at the office - and then explodes with comical rage as Spurs draw level.
Also, is it only southerners who say "Get in my son"?

As they say....if he looks like a prick and sounds like a prick, he's probably a prick.

Did I miss the announcement, or, has another week gone by without the sale going through?
You know, I'm beginning to think that there was something fishy going on and maybe they weren't really looking to sell all along - and that Jimmy "Rich" Ratcliffe isn't quite as smart as he'd like us all to believe.
One thing's for sure - they're all fuckin' scum.

Pure comedy gold.
He has the proverbial cigar out at 1 and 2 nil up with comments like a stroll in the park and its going to be a good day at the office - and then explodes with comical rage as Spurs draw level.
Also, is it only southerners who say "Get in my son"?

The youtube vids of these wankers is absolutely comedy gold.
Some if not all of the reactions are classic.

They all seem to like the phrase "i'm done" when they get beat or concede.

Mardarses the lot of them. You just know they was the gobbiest twat in school or the biggest loudmouth at work who loved giving it out but could not take any piss taking coming their way at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.