United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me, how many "fans" do the have, 600m+ is it!

And they get coach load for a mass demonstration :-)

Suppose the rest were at home busy coming up with witty posts about City only taking 35k to an FA Cup semi 200 miles away!
Come on, get it right, they have 1.1 billion fans. That's 1 in every 8 people on the planet!!

As much as I loathe the red Scouse, I never, never want the rag c*nts to be in with a chance to win anything.
I feel the same way, although I texted several of the vermin today and laughed saying that the scousers were coming to take their top 4 participation trophy.

Boy did that wind them up.

Bbc doing a special on the takeover of the world's greatest Club!

Silly Sally and Shit Stone doing it

I kid you not.

They actually believe people outside of their lunatic supporters gives a shit!

Well less than 1% of the crowd protested that will make the glazers think again about selling to who they wang “there own sheik” I feel another round of bidding by the glazers to drag it out till the end of the season, then in the summer Ratcliffe will buy 50% of them with a big pr fan fair that he will buy the whole club and invest in the club the stadium.. glazers taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.