United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only moan rags could seriously have is that the Glazer's havent invested in the stadium.
But the fans are moaning about the squad, something that the Glazer's have invested in.

It's all very confusing

The real reason for moaning is because that arent top. Nothing to do with the owners. Unless you blame them for all the hiring from top to bottom.

The rags dont want a 'sugar daddy' investor as they earn their money ( lol ) so what's wrong with the Glazer's ? Are the rags really upset at the state of the swamp ?

I dont see how someone investing 6b is going to get any investment back. 6b just buys the club. Than they need to invest in a revamp of the swamp. Plus if they take money out like the Glazer's the fans will want them out !.
So the rags want some to basically write off 6b when buying the club. Only a nutter would do that.

As someone else said Everton seem a much better investment with the new stadium etc.

The rags dont want a 'sugar daddy' investor as they earn their money ( lol ) so what's wrong with the Glazer's ? Are the rags really upset at the state of the swamp ?
I actually like the waterfall features. Makes me happy thinking of that lot getting soaked to the skin while watching their mediocre, overpriced and overpaid team putting in another shite performance.

A few media outlets running with the headlines that Chelsea Jim is very close to agreeing a deal, one that keeps Joel & Avram onboard with 20%.

I didn't realise that INEOS had debts of approx. £4.5bil... smacks of Glazers MkII

Bring it on!

The United fans I know are moaning that the Glazers haven't spent any of their own money. When I remind them that they own the club so it is their money they spent on Maguire and paying Phil Jones they get more upset. What they want is an owner to put money into the club. This is fair and how football should work unless it's our owner doing it which is cheating

.What they want is an owner to put money into the club. This is fair and how football should work unless it's our owner doing it which is cheating

An owner wouldn't be cheating if he was allowed to put in his own money !

Its they rules that stop an owner putting in his own money

So do the rags now want ffp scraping ?

Can we assume that this 3rd deadline of bids will roll into a 4th deadline of bids?

It's quite obvious that there is some major shit to clean up behind the scenes at shitstain towers.
The point everyone is missing is no bidder has yet seen the accounts, (the Caymen ones) Only when a decision is made about their prefered buyer will the books be opened to that person.
The corner shop Qatari could take the hit but he could also walk away when he realises how much hidden debt there is. The Chelsea fan is preferred because he will simply include the Glazers and continue the debt charade.

The point everyone is missing is no bidder has yet seen the accounts, (the Caymen ones) Only when a decision is made about their prefered buyer will the books be opened to that person.
The corner shop Qatari could take the hit but he could also walk away when he realises how much hidden debt there is. The Chelsea fan is preferred because he will simply include the Glazers and continue the debt charade.

Yep and that will take months and why Ratcliffe will be Glazers preferred offer

The only moan rags could seriously have is that the Glazer's havent invested in the stadium.
But the fans are moaning about the squad, something that the Glazer's have invested in.

It's all very confusing

The real reason for moaning is because that arent top. Nothing to do with the owners. Unless you blame them for all the hiring from top to bottom.

I dont see how someone investing 6b is going to get any investment back. 6b just buys the club. Than they need to invest in a revamp of the swamp. Plus if they take money out like the Glazer's the fans will want them out !.
So the rags want some to basically write off 6b when buying the club. Only a nutter would do that.

As someone else said Everton seem a much better investment with the new stadium etc.
Exactly, money is still money wherever it comes from, I can't imagine the new owners spending more than what the Glazers have, ffp restricts it anyway.
Just look at Chelsea, spunking good money after bad, United are shite but not for a lack of money but a lack of proper management, scouting and infrastructure. Will new owners change that, maybe, maybe not but if they don't then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.