United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags have never done anything differently. The buy the individual parts in order to assemble but they have no idea what it is they are intending to assemble. It ends up like an expensive bric-a-brac sale. An antique picture frame, George Lazenby's autograph, a copy of the Guardian newspaper from the 1970's, and a vinyl album of Hall and Oates' greatest hits. You get them all together and think: 'Now what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this stuff? Am I supposed to build something that works, that functions, with it all?'

Whereas we have a set plan. A business model based on sound investment and an extensive knowledge of the market.
We identify the parts we need to achieve a set goal and quietly go about our business, with pragmatism and a level-head.

We are aiming for sporting success, the rags are aiming for tabloid headlines.

Now they are interested in Neymar, spunking cash on another selfish prima Donna . They never fucking learn , they’ll never have the team spirit that we exhibited last night when the game ended

Sky have just put up a caption saying the uglies have scored 98 goals in all competitions this season, no wonder we can't compete with them.

A bit of perspective City have scored 87 goals in the Premier League whilst the rags have scored 49. So basically the rags have scored a lot of goals in a 2nd tier European competition and 2 domestic cup competitions where they had favourable draws and the first decent team they played in Brighton had to beat them on penalties. Could you imagine how many goals City would have scored in the Europa league?

I think it's universally accepted that we really do hate the rags and scoucers, but I've been asking myself the question who do I want to miss out on chumps league this year ( obviously both but not going to happen) I find myself wanting the scoucers to miss out more.

Rags lose tonight and quite possible it means they’ll have to win 3 out of five of there last games to guarantee champs league because Liverpool will win the rest of there games!

I think it's universally accepted that we really do hate the rags and scoucers, but I've been asking myself the question who do I want to miss out on chumps league this year ( obviously both but not going to happen) I find myself wanting the scoucers to miss out more.
I want the scousers to miss out more as it will affect them financially more. United are going to throw money at transfer targets no matter where they finish in the league but Liverpool's transfers and finances seem a lot more tied to Champs League qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.