United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag is becoming more dislikeable with every utd game.
He actually thinks he looks hard and instructs his players to act it as well.
Yet as soon as the opposition have the ball the red twats are dropping to the floor like little girls to disrupt the game.
Wanker tactics for wank players from a wank manager.
No better than Ole tbh.

“Wan Bissaka’s one of the best one on one defenders in world football”

The words of a deluded quite mental utd fan you’d assume. No, the words of highly paid tv pundit and absolute moron Jamie Redknapp
It has to be the most stupid comment I've ever heard about a player anyway. "He's the best one v one defender in the world". OK and so what?

He's terrible dealing with clever wingers that run off him.

He constantly gives the ball away when he gets it.

He has zero attacking threat going forward.

He offers nothing in build up play.

I could keep going. Being able to deal with in 1 v 1 situations means sweet fuck all when you have feet like Oscar Pistorius.

I know yeah. What a fucking pandering, no nothing muppet Rednapp is.

I heard some commentator on a stream I was watching the game on describe De Gea as having a magnificent career at Manchester United. What the fuck has been magnificent about his time there exactly?

They get bigged up constantly by no mark pundits and commentators every time they play. I'm constantly spitting out my tea when I hear the shite they say.

When De Gea was sold the dream of playing for the rags back in 2011 I bet he didn’t imagine he would just have the one premier league title and a decade of finishing below City. Marvellous.

Just woke up and had a look at how the match finished. Lovely start to my day.

I remember watching a couple of seasons back when they played Brighton and the fucking FINAL WHISTLE had been blown at 2-2 after like nine minutes of injury time when they decided to somehow bring the match back to life to give the rags a penalty.

Finally, a bit of justice for Brighton. I hope ratface was seething.

My Comment on the BBC HYS was removed:-

This is the text you wrote:
Somebody set Shaw up. When the ball came over from the corner someone shouted "Who wants a 14" pizza" Shaw's hand was straight up!!

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable Contain swear words or other language likely to offend"
"Now then now then". I think the sex case protectors will need reminding next time they send their bouncer wannabee's round to houses threatening the public over license fees.

Last Updated : May 10 2014 | 10:30 PM IST

Manchester United legend Bobby Charlton has promised the club fans that they would finish above rivals Manchester City in the Premier League next season.
The former midfielder, who won the Ballon d'Or in 1966, said that he guarantees that next year United would be number one in Manchester, because they like to be first and they will be first.

According to Sport24, City will win the Premier League title for the second time in three years if they beat West Ham United at home on Sunday, while United have endured a torrid season and are placed at the seventh spot on the overall log.
However, despite it being club's worst season in years, which led to the recent sacking of manager David Moyes, Charlton, who is a director at United, has reportedly assured fans that things would be different at the club next season.

Charlton also added that whoever replaces Moyes would be given significant funds to spend in order to improve the club's performance next season.

So, how did that work out?
so just the 89 million for a youth product how did that go

When De Gea was sold the dream of playing for the rags back in 2011 I bet he didn’t imagine he would just have the one premier league title and a decade of finishing below City. Marvellous.
Just imagine if the rags fax machine hadn't broken and the llama had moved away.
They would probably be in league 2 by now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.