United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the scum even got a back up keeper? De Gea seems to have played all league and cup games yet nothing is said
re reserve keeper getting to play in cup games by pundits.
Pep plays Ortega in a league game(weds v West Ham) and commentators and sky pick up on it as if pep has problem with Eddie.
It shows the gulf between the City and Scum 2nd string options..

Lets see in the cup final who pep picks opposed to ten gags..

My money is Ortega v De Gea.

Last edited:
My Comment on the BBC HYS was removed:-

This is the text you wrote:
Somebody set Shaw up. When the ball came over from the corner someone shouted "Who wants a 14" pizza" Shaw's hand was straight up!!

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable Contain swear words or other language likely to offend"
How the fuck a comment like that got deleted is beyond me. I can only assume the moderator was a slapped arse United fan!

Have the scum even got a back up keeper? De Gea seems to have played all league and cup games yet nothing is said
re reserve keeper getting to play by pundits.
Pep plays Ortega in a league game(weds v West Ham) and commentators and sky pick up on it.
It shows the gulf between the City and Scum 2nd string options..

Lets see in the cup final who pep picks opposed to ten gags..

My money is Ortega v De gea.
De Gea is shit.

Ortega will 100% play in the final.

Ortega is better than De Gea.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.