United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dippers were always nothing more than a fungal infection in my opinion, okay they sometimes come back - we'll deal with it when it rears it's ugly dipper head again.

The rag fucking twat bastards are the equivalent to a long and lingering degenerative disease. Incurable and a bastard to have to live with.

I want nothing good for them whatsoever - ever.

I hate them. I despise them. I loathe them with a passion bordering on murderous.

Remember the shite we had to endure - the banner, the jokes, the put downs, the piss can, David fucking Mays barbecues, the spawny results, the dodgy decisions, Alan Wilkie, ryan wilson, every boys dream, gobshites in pubs, media love in, the self titled theatre of dreams and any other shite they have thrown at us since they became TWGC in 1992.

Another season of Thursday nights would be all I would begrudgingly want them to have.

As the Pope says - Fuck Off!

They are shitting it that we might win the treble, Wembley will be a bloodbath both on and off the pitch should we win the league and get to CL final. Every single rag knows they are outclassed both on and off the pitch oh how times have changed.

I get that but effectively can the new owners just pay back the loan (as Bohley did but to charity in his case) and start debt free and able to spend within the confines of FFP which previously would have included operating costs,
I get that but effectively can the new owners just pay back the loan (as Bohley did but to charity in his case) and start debt free and able to spend within the confines of FFP which previously would have included operating costs, wages and transfer fees as part of the original debt?
This post makes no sense - debt has nothing to do with FFP - I get that you want to get upset at the rags but the points you are making are reaching for things that just ain’t there. If new owners want to pay off the debt what’s your problem? It’ll cost them and be deducted from the equity value they’ve agreed with the Glazers.

They are shitting it that we might win the treble, Wembley will be a bloodbath both on and off the pitch should we win the league and get to CL final. Every single rag knows they are outclassed both on and off the pitch oh how times have changed.
I definitely think a strong referee is needed as they will try and kick fuck out of us. Sadly cannot think of one

I'd be surprised if they won at W Ham. They'll be 1-2 pts ahead of Liverpool after Sunday with a game in hand. Their arses will be twitching.

I'm not sure that I prefer to see Liverpool in the CL, though.

This post makes no sense - debt has nothing to do with FFP - I get that you want to get upset at the rags but the points you are making are reaching for things that just ain’t there. If new owners want to pay off the debt what’s your problem? It’ll cost them and be deducted from the equity value they’ve agreed with the Glazers.
This is the FFP rules before being amended from next season.

City borrow a further billion pounds on a soft loan and don’t pay back a penny but it sits there on the balance sheet as a debt. That money is then spent over a period of years on wages and transfers A new owner comes along, pays off the debt and we start again, that’s not what FFP was supposed to be there for.

Why should accumulated debt be allowed to be written off, especially how Chelsea did it? They circumnavigated FFP by funding the spending, it wasn’t income, it’s turned out to be a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.