United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll piss the final if we shoot at every opportunity rather than trying to set up the perfect goal.
Go for the jugular and grind them into the pitch.
Yeah just pepper De Gea with shots which is exactly what we didn't do at their place.

Ahh utd you rarely fail to give us all a good laugh. Something that sticks out more tonight is how they highlight their angry bitterness. Ask them about donut and they will reference Pep getting rid of Joe as being brilliantly ruthless; the sign of a top manager. However in the next breath Pep is a chancer checkbook manager who walked into the best teams and has it easy. So which is it utd fans, both can't be true!

We know though so it's ok we won't put you on the spot and make you look even more foolish than you already do. Few things make a person look more foolish than jealousy.

Ten Hag's stock is falling currently. They keep saying the team is fucked, well, he had all summer but then panicked at the end after chasing a player who publicly said he is not leaving his current club. This made them over pay and not be drilled for the start of the season. If not for Rashfords purple patch, which has long gone btw, they would be 7th-10th. He can't get a tune out of any of the underperforming players and established players look lost, Erikson for example.

Whatever Ten Hag says at half time doesn't work and his subs and tactics are very questionable. He can't effect change in game very well as evidenced by their abysmal second half showings. If i was a utd fan my rock solid confidence in the manager would now be eroded. I would not want him sacked but i would not be relaxed and assured that he is the right man anymore either.

They would not like to hear it but it is true, Mourinho would do better with this team, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.