United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that they've forgotten how to drive the bus - can't remember how to go forward; they know they've got to turn corners, so they keep reversing back round previous ones.
Where's Ole when you need him?

Long may this losing run in London last!

Scum.
I’d love them to develop a losing run in Trafford!

Obviously saving themselves for the cup final.These muppets have actually got a 90 min shot at being revered just as much as the so called f’kin class of 92,if they manage to win that match!?With the usual refs assistance,anything is possible.Apologies for bringing up that unthinkable prospect so soon…

I didn't watch their game, but I was just looking at the match report and I see the game ended on 90+10 minutes. I'm sure that was all legitimate though. There's no way that the rags would get 10 minutes of added time just because they were losing, right?

I didn't watch their game, but I was just looking at the match report and I see the game ended on 90+10 minutes. I'm sure that was all legitimate though. There's no way that the rags would get 10 minutes of added time just because they were losing, right?

For once......the added time was fully justified.

Two players were down with sore heads for at least five minutes, so eight was pretty conservative really.

The extra two were because Moyes kept bringing subs on every time the ball went out of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.