United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags are not a team, they are a selection of highly-paid individuals who -most of the time- play like they couldn't give a fuck one way or the other.
There was something said a little while ago about Leicester City's first team not 'having the appetite for the battle.' I think mostly it was aimed at Maddison but can't be sure.
But it's the same with the vermin, half their players look totally disinterested. Instead of getting stuck in they seem to want to stay on the peripherals of the action, like they're saying: "Dunno. Don't want to get involved."

I would imagine it's fair to say that most of us here on this forum played football back in the day? Probably played for the school team? If so you would have known full well what it's like when the manager is -shall we say- not happy with your performance. The air in the changing room wasn't just blue it was almost black. He would go absolutely apeshit with anyone who wasn't putting in a shift, so by the time you went back onto the pitch you were fired up like never before. And it worked.

But with ten-bob I get the impression he doesn't seem particularly interested either, like some of his players. He is probably looking forward to having his own choice of players out there, doing what he's told them all to do.
Perhaps once he has his side playing his way they might improve a bit - I hope not, I like their current predicament.
I think what you're describing is called mercenaries?

I think what you're describing is called mercenaries?

EBCUh1IXUAAnkgG.jpg

Let's explain this to any and all lurking raggies... we have NEVER followed you filthy čunts anywhere. The end.
Oh I dunno, I remember coming out of Wembley in 2011 and eventually managing to catch up with a few of their rag infested coaches just past Brum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.