United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBCUh1IXUAAnkgG.jpg
Well apart from 73/74 or so the last 10 years have been the worst in my lifetime, that counts as making history.

Can I ask was it Goldbridge or Goldstein (on talksport)
says it around the 10:00 mark of this vid - seems obvious that Barca is the City blueprint, as has been mentioned -

btw, Goldbridge on multiple occasions has declared that the billion+ spent since Fergie departed can't be held against their record because it was spent poorly, so attacking United for that doesn't make any sense ... according to him

‘This is Manchester United we are talking about’ seems like another way of saying ‘don’t you know who I am’ - both indicate an overblown sense of self valuation
Many years ago, the Lawman went into Mrs Vienna's uncle’s petrol station.

He was busy with something, and he told Law that he’d be with him shortly.

Denis actually asked him, "Do you know who I am?"

Uncle Jack replied, "No," because he had absolutely no interest in football.

Has anyone politely mentioned the Glazers were in charge when they won five Premier League titles and a Champions League...

Perhaps, just perhaps, their shitty decline coincided with Ferguson retiring and the £1.3bn they have spent in the interim trying to fill the void.

The Glazers have provided the money, their shit stain outfit has just supplied us with the laughs.
Maybe then the problem isn't the Glazers but the piss stained old soak who is stinking the shithole out. (Bear in mind Ole wouldn't even park in his space)
I for one hope the gpc lives another 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.