United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just really, really punchable aren’t they.

The most dislikable player in the Premier league, spends most of his time on the floor timewasting. Hasn’t got the mental fortitude to stay on the pitch when his team is getting dicked 7-0, I don’t know why the rag clingers on haven’t turned on him yet.

Then he comes out with this shite that the rags getting top four is an amazing achievement (how much did the spend last summer?). When their captain comes out with statements like this it demonstrates how far they are behind City. They can’t compete for the proper trophies and don’t have the team or manager to do so.

Just occured to me that we're now 10 seasons in a row finishing above these piss stains on the table.

Maybe a small time thought nowadays, but just think 15, 20 years ago - unimaginable.

It really doesn't. He's as unassuming as they come.

People won't know this, but throughout the 90s he would come once a week to visit Maine Road during the week.

He would come for a cuppa and sit in the sponsors suite with his mate Ken Barnes.

Denis would always stick around and chat with the staff.

My mum is a Scot and they would just have a laugh and he would ask how my studies were going because his daughter Diana was also training to be a young journo.

It helped me in later years when she became Press Officer at United!
It just goes to show how vile social media is mate , fantastic insight about a man who had total respect for this club , to just jump completely onto a different matter , the whole football fraternity have no idea how big a club this is , we are labelled the yo yo third division club from all and sundry , when the facts are WE were the main club in this city pre 1958. Which club holds the record for a non Wembley attendance? Respect to Law , all of the old school reds know what a genuine big supported club this is , we lost our way under Swales - what goes around fucking comes round. Up the fucking blues !!!! And just to add - Liverpools all time attendance record doesn’t get in MCFC’s top twenty , that was a rant i hear you all say !!! Fuck them all , Ferguson is the main belittler of this club with his association with the press- Jelly and fucking ice cream when that odious **** turns his toes up.And further - Busby played in a blue shirt fucking decades before he managed United - it was City fans who sung his name first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.