United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? If so, says a lot about the shift put in by the rest of the team.

Martial who they’ve been trying to get rid of since 2018 gets the opener. He’s got better stats than Antony and Sancho this season. Embarrassing stuff and demonstrates how bad their recruitment policy is. Whoever buys the rags, they should prepare to see all their hard earned or borrowed from the bank money pissed away.

What a scruffy bunch of arrogant cunts this rag team is. Made worse by the stupid oversized kit they seem to wear.

That Garnierashco or whatever he's called ffs.
State of him as a young professional footballer, Taggart wouldn't have stood for that. As for the way he threw his shirt down, Wanker. Another one that will dissappear up his own arse.

They actually look like an "all star" celebrity team made up of pop stars and TV personalities playing a charity game.

None are remotely likeable are they?
Erickson seems okay. Mata before him was sound.

Other than that, I can’t recall many likeable players at that club since I’ve been alive.

"I am looking forward a lot to next year because Manchester United is not renowned for being second."

Too fucking right they're not Bob.
No, they’re renowned for being about tenth (all-time English football average finishing positions):

IMG_2956.jpeg

English football doesn’t have a Celtic/Rangers situation, as much as United and Liverpool fans like to believe.

English football has always been very fluid with different teams being run well and being invested in and challenging in different eras. No team has ever always dominated, and probably and hopefully never will… that’s what makes English football the best.

I don’t know where this notion comes from with United fans and [this time]Ten Hag[but there’s always someone] saying they’re not used to being second (they’re not second anyway) as if they’ve always dominated.

They’ve had three good managers ever, their fourth most successful is Jose Mourinho. They’ve had 89 years out of their 121 where they’ve not challenged for the title.

If everyone connected to that club got real, they might start moving in the right direction. But they’re deluded and live off lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.