United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this turns into a full blown circus in the coming weeks.

Simeone must have been aware of the circus at the swamp over the last 11 months. He would be mad to go anywhere near PR37.

Besides, he’s already had a run-in with one egotistical rag - albeit 24 years ago - why would he want another?

I hope that the fake twat is left high and dry, and no one touches him with a barge pole.

Very late to the party, but I only just came across this.....

Bless.

Wayne Rooney did a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle it took him 2 weeks. He got very excited and full of himself saying to Colleen ''that should shut up dem City fans who say im thick''. Colleen said ''why's that love,all you've done is a 1000 piece jigsaw in a fortnight''? Wayne replied ''It proves i'm not thick doh cos' it says 5-7 years on the box''.

Last edited:
Wayne Rooney did a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle it took him 2 weeks. He got very excited and full of himself saying to Colleen ''that should shut up dem City fans who say im thick''. Colleen said ''why's that love,all you've done is a 1000 piece jigsaw in a fortnight''? Wayne replied ''It proves i'm not thick cos' it says 5-7 years on the box''.
First heard at the Brixton Alhambra in 1937,when "Wazza's" latest conquest was just a young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.