United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they are being brave in work today, some belters;

Dickhead 1: You haven’t won it, Arsenal lost it.
Me: We haven’t won anything yet.
Dickhead 1: You’ve as good as.
Me: Arsenal still haven’t lost it though have they?
Complete bewilderment.

Dickhead 2: Hope you get beat tomorrow.
Me: Why?
Dickhead 2: So you can’t do the treble.
Me: Surely you want nytid to stop us doing that in the FA Cup final.
Shrugged and slinks off.

My absolute favourite all day:

Dickhead 3: Can’t wait to smash you lot at Wembley.
Me: How you getting there we’re on the coach?
Dickhead 3: Oh here we go because you go to games you’re a proper fan and we’re all know nowts.
Me: I am not a fan, I am a supporter. Been putting my hand I’m my pocket for nearly 50 years now so our description of following our teams are somewhat different I support my team with my hard earned whilst you watch telly.
Dickhead 3: Well even if you win nytid will be given it because of your 100 charges. ( he was going red at this point) and everyone knows you’re going to be stripped of all your titles.
Me: Where do we work?
Dickhead 3: The County Court.
Me: Hmmm yet the very thing all the courts in this country work on the premise that you’re entitled to a fair hearing and most of all you’re innocent until proven guilty.
Dickhead 3: Yes, but City are guilty.
I walked off shaking my head.

Not a single one of them has ever been to the swamp all in their 30’s - they’re a bitter bunch.
Some quality dickheadery going on there young Horlock.

I quite like how they take the piss out of us about the number of posts in our United thread claiming it is huge compared to theirs, the difference being we have one thread for everything raggy while they have a shit load about us.

Just had a quick look and 4 of the 20 topics on there home page are related to us.
Living rent free in their heads.
View attachment 79335

View attachment 79336

Oh that’s only a drop in the ocean. They have regular threads on our “inevitable treble” “haaland the yeti” and “pep sack watch”.

Lots of rags getting giddy tonight the sale to the Qataris is done.
Pmsl the rags releasing this between the two champions league semi finals, their PR team deserve an OBE.
So sheikh Jism has increased his bid has he?

It's going to be like paying for a date with Katy Perry and Dot Cotton turns up.

I shall await bid deadline number 5 with anticipation and excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.