United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra place for two countries with the highest coefficient. England being top are guaranteed an extra place next season for the team that finishes 5th.
Not if one of our Europa League entrants or CL entrants wins either competition and finishes outside the top 4 themselves as it's still capped at 5 places per League.

The Rags have found the perfect venue for Ten Bobs hoofball.

View attachment 79330
You're right, It hasn't mentioned what type of game they will be playing!

They've got a great chance then, especially with Fernandes on conversions, Fred and De Gea looking to find touch, Maguire can carry the ball finally, and their whole team is excellent at the body tackling

Oh they are being brave in work today, some belters;

Dickhead 1: You haven’t won it, Arsenal lost it.
Me: We haven’t won anything yet.
Dickhead 1: You’ve as good as.
Me: Arsenal still haven’t lost it though have they?
Complete bewilderment.

Dickhead 2: Hope you get beat tomorrow.
Me: Why?
Dickhead 2: So you can’t do the treble.
Me: Surely you want nytid to stop us doing that in the FA Cup final.
Shrugged and slinks off.

My absolute favourite all day:

Dickhead 3: Can’t wait to smash you lot at Wembley.
Me: How you getting there we’re on the coach?
Dickhead 3: Oh here we go because you go to games you’re a proper fan and we’re all know nowts.
Me: I am not a fan, I am a supporter. Been putting my hand I’m my pocket for nearly 50 years now so our description of following our teams are somewhat different I support my team with my hard earned whilst you watch telly.
Dickhead 3: Well even if you win nytid will be given it because of your 100 charges. ( he was going red at this point) and everyone knows you’re going to be stripped of all your titles.
Me: Where do we work?
Dickhead 3: The County Court.
Me: Hmmm yet the very thing all the courts in this country work on the premise that you’re entitled to a fair hearing and most of all you’re innocent until proven guilty.
Dickhead 3: Yes, but City are guilty.
I walked off shaking my head.

Not a single one of them has ever been to the swamp all in their 30’s - they’re a bitter bunch.

The amount of city threads over the last few weeks at rag cafe has been hilarious. The best is when they post “yeah all their trophies are meaningless because no one cares.” The irony is lost on the dumb fucks.
I love the fact that the stupid rag twats don’t do irony.
The very trait levelled at the Americans.
The same Americans that they want out of ‘their’ shitstain club who actually own them.

The amount of city threads over the last few weeks at rag cafe has been hilarious. The best is when they post “yeah all their trophies are meaningless because no one cares.” The irony is lost on the dumb fucks.
I quite like how they take the piss out of us about the number of posts in our United thread claiming it is huge compared to theirs, the difference being we have one thread for everything raggy while they have a shit load about us.

Just had a quick look and 4 of the 20 topics on there home page are related to us.
Living rent free in their heads.
1684260062697.png

1684260131728.png

Oh they are being brave in work today, some belters;

Dickhead 1: You haven’t won it, Arsenal lost it.
Me: We haven’t won anything yet.
Dickhead 1: You’ve as good as.
Me: Arsenal still haven’t lost it though have they?
Complete bewilderment.

Dickhead 2: Hope you get beat tomorrow.
Me: Why?
Dickhead 2: So you can’t do the treble.
Me: Surely you want nytid to stop us doing that in the FA Cup final.
Shrugged and slinks off.

My absolute favourite all day:

Dickhead 3: Can’t wait to smash you lot at Wembley.
Me: How you getting there we’re on the coach?
Dickhead 3: Oh here we go because you go to games you’re a proper fan and we’re all know nowts.
Me: I am not a fan, I am a supporter. Been putting my hand I’m my pocket for nearly 50 years now so our description of following our teams are somewhat different I support my team with my hard earned whilst you watch telly.
Dickhead 3: Well even if you win nytid will be given it because of your 100 charges. ( he was going red at this point) and everyone knows you’re going to be stripped of all your titles.
Me: Where do we work?
Dickhead 3: The County Court.
Me: Hmmm yet the very thing all the courts in this country work on the premise that you’re entitled to a fair hearing and most of all you’re innocent until proven guilty.
Dickhead 3: Yes, but City are guilty.
I walked off shaking my head.

Not a single one of them has ever been to the swamp all in their 30’s - they’re a bitter bunch.
Good man.

Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.