United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford nominated for player of the year....

Is this a wind up.
Surley he can't.
Can he
I might vote for him. I reckon he’ll give you a fish finger butty, mind you better have tomato ketchup on it though or he can fuck off and I am voting for that Trent bloke at the dippers because he’s boss I have read somewhere.

Any idiot red spouting off about the emptihad is purely a hypocrite of the highest order. I went to Old Trafford last night at half time cos I fancied some Lou Macari chips and a Lidl pastry and there was no one there

OMFG, this guy better watch his sodium levels. Too much salt can kill. He is literally celebrating the fact that Haaland didn't score in either leg. Do they hear themelves? They're hurting and we're loving it, whatever happens.

As a lad I lived in Urmston. There was a shop called Terrys. It was run down, dilapidated and had a permanent sale on. I wonder if that's where the Glazers got the idea from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.