United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the same number of top flight titles they had as recently as 1994. If we carry on as we have done since Pep arrived we'll overtake them in around 15 years (which is why they're so desperate to stop us). Hope I live to see the day...

Last edited:
Not sure if this is new or old news but read a report today the sheik Jassim isn’t happy with the glazers for upping their asking price by 800m out of the blue mid negotiation! Stretford paddock imbeciles head will blow up if he pulls out!

Hope they get taken over by some shit-**** who leeches them more than the Glazer ‘Wrong Turn’ family have.

Fucking love how they’ve fucked the club, do have sympathy for the real Untied fans that don’t play to the media narrative that City are a wrong’en.

Hope they get taken over by some shit-**** who leeches them more than the Glazer ‘Wrong Turn’ family have.

Fucking love how they’ve fucked the club, do have sympathy for the real Untied fans that don’t play to the media narrative that City are a wrong’en.
Hang on, I'll give Steve Dale a shout. He has passed the fit and proper test. He will be ideal for them.

This takeover has gone quiet again.

We must be on about the 8th deadline aren't we?

Has Lord Jism forgot to tell the glazers he needs to borrow a tenner off them!
Saving the next one for after the cup final. Depending on the result it may move to after our Champions League final.

I’m not being funny-

Is Harry Maguire a Premier League defender? I reckon he could’ve got into Leicester’s team this season or Leeds maybe, but honestly beyond that I’m not sure.

I believe it’s mostly a confidence issue with him, though his movement has always looked a bit awkward.

Adam McKola that Rag twat from Geordie’s podcast said something like "he only moves at right angles. Geezer’s D-Pad bruv." I’ll admit I was in stitches over that one.

In all seriousness maybe a promoted club will have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.