United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not being funny-

Is Harry Maguire a Premier League defender? I reckon he could’ve got into Leicester’s team this season or Leeds maybe, but honestly beyond that I’m not sure.

I believe it’s mostly a confidence issue with him, though his movement has always looked a bit awkward.

Adam McKola that Rag twat from Geordie’s podcast said something like "he only moves at right angles. Geezer’s D-Pad bruv." I’ll admit I was in stitches over that one.

In all seriousness maybe a promoted club will have him.
Gotta be honest mate, I'm struggling to even guess at what that might mean.

Gotta be honest mate, I'm struggling to even guess at what that might mean.
Not a gamer I take it.

In the old days, on the older video game systems , they hadn’t added joysticks to controllers yet.

Your movement in the game was controlled by 4 little directional buttons.➕ Shaped like that. You could only go forward, back, and side to side. Diagonally as well if you were lucky, but always at a right angle, no curvature to your movements. McKola used the analogy to describe McGuire’s movements on the pitch.

Maybe I was just in the proper niche for that one, but I had a right laugh.

Last time I saw him, he looked like this.

Howard-Webb---Twitter-007.jpg

Extract from the insect muncher Girth Crooks today.
.”They have already won the Carabao Cup, are in the FA Cup final and look set to return to the Champions League stage next season. Such ambitions would have been out of the question before Erik ten Hag and a certain Casemiro arrived on the scene”
Clear and obvious Gaslighting.We need to annihilate this lot in the Final.

Its all over Twitter from Rags saying Rooney got banned for swearing so Haaland should be banned for the cup final.

The difference is though, players swear all the time inc at the ref, but Rooney swore directly down a TV camera not after the game in celebrations

If Haaland got a two game ban for swearing he wouldn't be banned for the FA cup final.

Logically we would have just accepted a two match ban for the two dead rubber games instead.

Typical rags clutching at straws, also forgetting Rooney escaped a three match ban for elbowing James McCarthy in the face earlier that season.

If Haaland got a two game ban for swearing he wouldn't be banned for the FA cup final.

Logically we would have just accepted a two match ban for the two dead rubber games instead.

Typical rags clutching at straws, also forgetting Rooney escaped a three match ban for elbowing James McCarthy in the face earlier that season.
Scholes red at Wigan on last day of the season many years ago that wasn't given because the rags needed to win the league that day also springs to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.