United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to make sure we don’t fall for the trap which happened in January with this lot. They literally brought City down to their level of play with the way they fake injury, roll around but then snidely kick the shit of the opposition as the ref lets them do it. They do have a quick break on them, we have played and contained two teams in Madrid and Bayern who can counter better than what United do.

There’s no pressure on them as no one seems to be giving them a chance. I hope our lads are not complacent and Pep gets them into the way of playing they have been doing since mid February of mechanically destroying teams.
As I’ve pointed out previously, when we played these lot in January, we were struggling for form, whereas the scumbags from Trafford were probably the best they’ve been all season. They had to rely on a referee, who was incompetent at best, and a downright cheat at worst, and they still only just got the better of us.

Since then, Pep has changed the system/formation, with one of the defenders pushing forward into midfield.

If we play to our best, there really should only be one result, even if every one of their players has the game of their lives.

The only intangible is the way the game is officiated, and that is my worry.

I'm not a betting man, but I would not be the slighted bit surprised if the Glazer sale announcement dropped on the morning of the FA cup final.

images
Nah it’ll be the morning of the champs league final

In that footage from behind, just as BF is about to run away with the ball, the front of his foot jerks to the right, so Fofana did make contact when he lashed out. Which is why he didn't even protest the pen.

Also, not sure why he would go down there when he's just megged the CB and Garnacho has a clean run on goal.
"BF" - what the fuck? Whinging, cheating, rat-faced **** will do mate.

Have you been outed as a rag yet?

Rodri was class in that game, didnt pit a foot wrong, our best player.

Actually no, you’re totally right, I got that wrong about Rodri. Because I remember afterwards the tongues came out for Casemiro, and we said that Rodri had played better than him. But no one would see it because we lost. Thanks for the correction.
I think Rodri has only had one bad games all season from what I can remember? Spurs away? I actually voted for him as player of the season myself.

At the shit hole, it was just the 5 front players for the first half. They were lethargic and giving stupid passes away. Especially the passes right before we could’ve created something. But second half I thought we were far better. Just got absolutely screwed in the end. Different team for us in the final though, different system, different mentality and much higher stakes.

As Cruyff told Pep, we have to be so good that we take the officials out of the equation.
My concern is this.
The rags don't want us to equal 'their' treble.
The cnuts will do all they can to try and stop us.
I think that they will go all out to injure one (or more) of our key players.
That way, when we beat them in the F.A. Cup, they can cling on to the fact that we won't be able to field our very best 11 against Inter.
So, Rodri, Kev, Erling, Bernardo and the rest - watch yourselves lads.

My concern is this.
The rags don't want us to equal 'their' treble.
The cnuts will do all they can to try and stop us.
I think that they will go all out to injure one (or more) of our key players.
That way, when we beat them in the F.A. Cup, they can cling on to the fact that we won't be able to field our very best 11 against Inter.
So, Rodri, Kev, Erling, Bernardo and the rest - watch yourselves lads.
Fernandinho is missed. He would kick Fernandes once or twice, and that always settled things down nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.