United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho is missed. He would kick Fernandes once or twice, and that always settled things down nicely.
Rodri can be a handful and Bernie to a degree.
I know it's probably too much to ask but if the rags could just stick to playing football.....

Rodri can be a handful and Bernie to a degree.
I know it's probably too much to ask but if the rags could just stick to playing football.....
Real Madrid and Bayern Munich were surprisingly docile. Only the former Chelsea thug and Carvajal attempted anything. Both teams seemed embarrassed that they were parking the bus instead of doing their usual of dominating the opposition.

Ten Hag has them well versed in the Ole and Mourinho method. Bernardo can be a bit nasty, and he would have to use all of that against them.

Maguire's appeal in his Mykonos assault case is finally going ahead after 3 years. The mard arse liar has been given dispensation to appear on a video link instead of being in court. He now claims the police beat him up which I don't recall him saying before. It all sounds like it's going to be swept under the carpet.

@malg you mention the gutter press, the Telegraph have done an article about how the new owner of the swamp will be sitting on a goldmine. Apparently the land round there can be developed for housing and would be worth billions..... but they should not do it like ADUG did it, Manchester Council are bent, were in cahoots with the Arabs and together we should be shot at dawn, but the rags are great and will do it properly.
I couldn't believe the shite I was reading. The press bend over and lube up for this shower of shite.
On on earth is the area around the swamp a goldmine?

It's surrounded by a retail park (White City) and Europe's largest industrial estate Trafford Park and a railway freight station

Maguire's appeal in his Mykonos assault case is finally going ahead after 3 years. The mard arse liar has been given dispensation to appear on a video link instead of being in court. He now claims the police beat him up which I don't recall him saying before. It all sounds like it's going to be swept under the carpet.

The Greeks have probably seen him play this season & feel sorry for him.

I've got some recollection of him going on about bruises on his shins but nothing about the cops being involved.

On on earth is the area around the swamp a goldmine?

It's surrounded by a retail park (White City) and Europe's largest industrial estate Trafford Park and a railway freight station
They need an entirely new stadium, they've known that for years, can't expand the swamp any further and they can't do fuck all with the surrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.