United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester%20United%2023-24%20Away%20&%20Third%20Kits%20%20%282%29.jpg
Let's be honest here; that would coordinate brilliantly with zebra pants.

I heard that they trying to get rid off Maguire but it will cost them £10 million to release him. I don't know wether I should find it funny or terrifying or maybe both.

We all would love Maguire to stay at United as you can guarantee some good comedy moments just like when Ole was at the Wheel.
This is the same Maguire who is still the most expensive defender in the world.
Let that sink in for a minute folks.......

'Atwell, Oliver and Webb'?

Was that a 'lost' 70s supergroup a la Crosby, Stills & Nash; Emerson, Lake & Palmer; Beck, Bogart & Appice; West, Bruce & Laing; Ashton, Gardner & Dyke; Marvin, Welsh & Farrar (that's enough of the 'supergroups' thank you..)?

From what I've seen of 'A,O&W' performances, it seems to me they'd know far more about music than they do about football/refereeing.

Mind, I'd have paid good money to see 'A,O&W' trying to arbitrate between Crosby, Stills & Nash once those three had kicked off.. need more than VAR to help them then..
Mrs Vienna’s best friend's brother worked with Graham Nash, before he turned professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.