United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 81730
The chap wearing the 97 not enough t shirt getting nicked , I get that it’s in extreme bad taste , but Is it an arrestable offence , I’m not convinced ?
I'm conflicted.

It's in poor taste and worries me that I could be arrested for wearing wearing a Tories are Scum t shirt on a picket line.

Also shows the "power" of social media. Would the police had done anything If there wasn't a media pile on for action?

I'm conflicted.

It's in poor taste and worries me that I could be arrested for wearing wearing a Tories are Scum t shirt on a picket line.

Also shows the "power" of social media. Would the police had done anything If there wasn't a media pile on for action?
To be honest I think it’s disgusting and I’m glad he got arrested.

He was one of their best players.

Should have been booked much earlier though,another pisstake.
He was one of their worst. We began targeting him when it was obvious he couldn’t mark Kev and was getting played around in midfield. And Kev was having an off day.

He could have had three yellow cards, and should have given away a penalty, but as you said, he was given the freedom to foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.