United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm conflicted.

It's in poor taste and worries me that I could be arrested for wearing wearing a Tories are Scum t shirt on a picket line.

Also shows the "power" of social media. Would the police had done anything If there wasn't a media pile on for action?

Nah mate a Tories are Scum Tee could be defended on the grounds of being fair comment - the idea that a fan of one team who are playing their biggest rivals from their home city who have effectively shat on them for years thinks the main point he needs to make is "fun" of the deaths of fans of another side in a tragedy that was covered up by the establishment because they are a manufactured "biggest rivals" because they have to hang on to that as it has echoes of the 90's rather than acknowledge the real world now marks him out as an Uber **** - You could mount a reasonable defence this twat should get what is coming to him - obviously a plastic who believes only in Rag Caff content

Section 5 public order offence.

Had to been a game involving scousers he could have caused a riot.

Arrested for his own good tbh.
If it was a city shirt from a few seasons ago mocking their 97 pts not being enough they would have still turned it but from a rag it’s pretty incited

See all those people who were part of Tommy Docherty’s hooligan Red Army who terrorised and smashed up places like Blackpool, York, Grimsby and Orient, I hope those of you still alive today saw how the Blue Army totally owned Wembley today and shut you up like nobody has ever done before. This one’s for you. And there’s more to come. Get used to it.

Redcafe in complete meltdown tonight…

Not only have they decided that it doesn’t matter that they lost as City are cheats and ‘deep down all fans know the trophy doesn’t mean anything’, but they’re now also running a poll about whether Greenwood should be brought back….

They’re completely broken!
Oh dear. What a bunch of sore losers. Oh well 11 years without a Premier League trophy soon to be.

Can't blame us for that one because Chelsea, Leicester and Liverpool have won the Premier League as well us over the 11 years. They are simply rubbish and they know it and it hurts them.

Enjoy the next few years off mediocrity Man United fans.

Not only have they decided that it doesn’t matter that they lost as City are cheats and ‘deep down all fans know the trophy doesn’t mean anything’, but they’re now also running a poll about whether Greenwood should be brought back….

I love how some of them talking about their xG being better, whatever that is. I had to Google it.

Sounds like a load of statto bollocks to me, meaningless crap. All that matters is putting the ball away.

Like a boxer getting knocked out and then saying "well I was landing with better accuracy until I got chinned"

Well, the Swindon Town fan and the EFC fan I texted this afternoon were both well-pleased with the outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.