United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautifully unbiased talk sport coverage
The long version of that interview , with all the other fans interviewed, is littered with the interviewer saying ‘we’ when talking to the United fans.
She pulls herself up once, but then 30 secs later on her next question, again says it.
people saying that another 10 years and they’ll be less united biased media bods, are sadly dreaming. Its a 2/3 act red shirt pony show, and I can’t ever see it changing, until one and preferably all of them are relegated and stay down

I'm conflicted.

It's in poor taste and worries me that I could be arrested for wearing wearing a Tories are Scum t shirt on a picket line.

Also shows the "power" of social media. Would the police had done anything If there wasn't a media pile on for action?
I’m never gonna wear my Buzzcocks Orgasm Addict t shirt again

351996702_639923781358577_6237187608830477141_n.jpg

Kane won't have the same goal-scoring season next as he has this one, regardless of where he goes. The only difference would be that were he to end up at The Swamp he might convert more penalties.

They had joint fewest penalties in the league this season with three.

City had the most with 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.