United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely only realised he was on the pitch when they put the sub board on.

Quality bringing Weghorst on - if he’s the answer what’s the question.

How good at spotting a players potential is Vincent Kompany?

I wonder if it ever crosses his mind what he might have become with Pep as his 'tutor'!
When he was there in the academy with Foden he was arguably the better player out of those two at the time however he started to believe his own hype and started to act like a Billy big bollocks.

Pep saw right though him and fucked him of ASAP. 100% the correct decision by Pep

And the use of ‘we’ by them. Absolutely laughable
I was driving a lot pre game yesterday. The pre game show with Adam somebody was laughable. How do city beat united? How good a season have we had? Here’s another united legend. At one stage he said “we will squeeze in a chat with SWP before the end of the show”. Makes victory all the sweeter!

Liverpool will be better and Chelsea have a much better coach then Tan Hag in charge. Playing champions league football then Premier league football every 3 days will expose their threadbare squad.
The 1st 11 they had on the pitch was the best they could have put out.
The bench was a sea of mediocrity.

I laughed when I saw who was coming on - Weghorst and Mctominay.

And we had, Ake, Foden, Lewis, Palmer,Mahrez, Alvarez and Phillips warming up in front of me at various times.
To spend far and away so much more than us in the past 5 seasons and (with 2/3 injured plus greenwood) have a bench that bad, let alone starting 11…

The only reason they can improve is that they’ll get the CL money, thanks to the industrious work of refs and VAR assisting them to a completely fantasy position of 3rd… without that, they are
basically Spurs 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.