United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ferguson has rocked up at Carrington this morning. As long as that old senile **** is lurking in the background they’re going nowhere. Immediately undermines the new manager with his new presence.
No way Tenth Hag will appreciate that. Doesn’t strike me as the type who will want anyone from the past lurking around, especially one who looks like he’s just escaped from a care home.

Couldn't be funnier seeing him still control things from the shadows, as long as that remains the case they'll never be relevant again. Hope he lives forever.
I'm dreading the day that spiteful, hate-filled c*nt finally checks out. Media are going to be utterly unbearable; way worse than normal and it'll go on for weeks... and weeks... and...

I'm dreading the day that spiteful, hate-filled c*nt finally checks out. Media are going to be utterly unbearable; way worse than normal and it'll go on for weeks... and weeks... and...
Probably get a Bank Holiday on the plus side.
Funeral on Sky Sports……… and it’s live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.