United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ronaldo wants out from united because they dont have CL football ? That is funny. No loyalty whatsoever. Where would he go. Somewhere on a loan?

I heard that they paid 25m for him and wages of circa half a mill a week. That must be one of the most catastrophic signings. I can't see anyone stumping up that kind of cash.

The dipper loving twat that is Melissa Reddy has said the prancing pony has been keeping fit despite not having a preseason with the rags so it should not be a problem. How about bonding with his new team mates and sorting out tactics for the up coming season. Oh I forgot, they are a clueless rabble with no team spirit, no need to worry

Seems that way to me, too. He can't get Ronaldo out, he can't keep Ferguson away, he can't even convince ex- and current Ajax players to join and ้e certainly won't get the squad he has playing the way he wants. All that with van Gaal's words echoing in his mind. 18 months and he will be gone imo. And with him, his chances of taking over from Guardiola when he eventually leaves.

I really can't imagine what he is doing there.
He's there to mediate between the club and a prima donna who is refusing to return to training.

The Fakeronaldo saga is amusing , the fact they are pinning their hopes on a near 38 year old has been for the coming season to score their goals , a couple of weeks away from the start of the season and they will be depending on Martial and Rashford hardly inspiring , and a has-been who doesnt want to be there.
They have even offered to loan him out for a season extend his deal in the hope they get Champs league football next season and he will then come back and play for them as a 39 year old ,its f*cking hilarious the state of that football club.
All the time those f*ckers looked down on us and now we are getting pay back , its got to the point were i dont even depise them anymore , they are a minor irritant on derby day now.

The Fakeronaldo saga is amusing , the fact they are pinning their hopes on a near 38 year old has been for the coming season to score their goals , a couple of weeks away from the start of the season and they will be depending on Martial and Rashford hardly inspiring , and a has-been who doesnt want to be there.
They have even offered to loan him out for a season extend his deal in the hope they get Champs league football next season and he will then come back and play for them as a 39 year old ,its f*cking hilarious the state of that football club.
All the time those f*ckers looked down on us and now we are getting pay back , its got to the point were i dont even depise them anymore , they are a minor irritant on derby day now.

Having to haul old piss can Fergie into Carrington to smooth it over with Ronaldo is piss funny. I wonder what Tent Peg thinks of it all, surely the manager should be convincing the player to fall in line. Instead it’s someone who used to do the job nearly a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.