United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over on sadcafe they want DeGea replaced with a goalie who can distribute the ball better so they can play out from the back. Totally not understanding that they would have to replace their back four as well to find players that could play that way !! Pep has totally fucked with teams heads when it comes to playing out from the back, they think it's so easy to do .
United- the only team across the entire spectrum of leagues in England from PL down to U8’s boys/girls clubs, that can’t play the Pep instigated way.

Reactions: dom
‘We were all homegrown players’:

Schmeichel, Irwin, May, Johnsen, Stam, Cole, Sheringham, Cruyff, Blomqvist, Keane, van der Gouw, Yorke, Solksjaer, Berg…

Yeah alright, Cockney Dave.

Proper Red Bitter comments from the Cockney wanker.

View attachment 81882
Yes but the sheep will believe it's true and tell the other sheep, then they will try to tell us who will put them right and obviously add them getting a 100 points in a season will feel less of an achievement as they are second, seventh or thirty seventh to do it!

Yes but the sheep will believe it's true and tell the other sheep, then they will try to tell us who will put them right and obviously add them getting a 100 points in a season will feel less of an achievement as they are second, seventh or thirty seventh to do it!

As Noel said to Beckham Manchester City is the First Manchester club to win the Manchester FA Cup final

Its becoming very clear that without VAR the rags are a mid table team.
Still playing the 90's hoofball football. Plus they must have the oldest midfield in the pl
It must be a close call between them and the other cheek of the same arse.

The Yorkshire clogger, Saint Jordan, Ox, Fabinho.

What shirt should I wear to the United-city FA cup… decisions decisions…

Ronaldo 7? Hmmm no (saw 2 of them)
Weghorst? (I saw 1 of them!)
Oh I know I’ll dig out that one I had done to take the piss out of Liverpool over their loss to City in the PL because it’s perfect for this match…

Yeah right.
Hang on, as shite as the 97 shirt was someone has actually had Weghorst printed on his shirt ! He deffo deserves arresting.

Or sectioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.