United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve pointed out previously, when we played these lot in January, we were struggling for form, whereas the scumbags from Trafford were probably the best they’ve been all season. They had to rely on a referee, who was incompetent at best, and a downright cheat at worst, and they still only just got the better of us.

Since then, Pep has changed the system/formation, with one of the defenders pushing forward into midfield.

If we play to our best, there really should only be one result, even if every one of their players has the game of their lives.

The only intangible is the way the game is officiated, and that is my worry.
After I’d posted this, I thought, I hope I haven’t jinxed us, as I usually do, when making such statements.

Thankfully, I hadn’t.

Last edited:
Over on sadcafe they want DeGea replaced with a goalie who can distribute the ball better so they can play out from the back. Totally not understanding that they would have to replace their back four as well to find players that could play that way !! Pep has totally fucked with teams heads when it comes to playing out from the back, they think it's so easy to do .

Yep and just wait till next year he changed tact again to hoof ball and balls down the wing who then smash it in the box!

Beckscum, the only man with an IQ lower than a fucking scarecrow. A one-trick pony who relied on the skill and tenacity of other players in order to succeed in the world of football, and relied even more on PR advisors and the very lowest of the gutter press hacks to attain his celebrity status.

Football's answer to Jade Goody.

Yes but the sheep will believe it's true and tell the other sheep, then they will try to tell us who will put them right and obviously add them getting a 100 points in a season will feel less of an achievement as they are second, seventh or thirty seventh to do it!
I quite like the number of Rags who believe they have previously won the league by Xmas, when you try to tell them it is just a saying rather than factually possible they look confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.