United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was called a rag bastard not a black …still a prick for trying that on.
Well he's done subtitles for especially that bit (Not the rest of the video) and it says Black bastard"

Some reporter will get hold of that few seconds, probably miguel delany.

anyway I thought these twats werent allowed to film inside for their personal content. He should actually be arrested but that would probably be even more news against us... City silence racism or something.

Anyway, getting back to their last game - yeah, they lost but, they had the privilege of seeing City - the greatest club side ever, albeit in 2nd gear - playing football as it was intended to be played. They witnessed history - the fastest ever FA Cup final goal - and had a perfect view of it at their very own end.
They didn't get to see a scum-goal from open play, but, they're used to that. Plus, the ref and VAR played great for them. And they saw old pisscan wobbling out there with the cup before the match, and heard real football fans singing loads of songs, with a full blown Poznan as well.
And, you know what they say about Cup Final day? Did you enjoy the day out? I'm sure they did. To cap it all, most of them were home in time for tea.
What's not to like, scummers? Happy days!

Last edited:
He was called a rag bastard not a black …still a prick for trying that on.

I heard both, so could be either. As he filmed it on his phone, the audio isn't likely to be top standard (couldn’t see a separate mic).

You have to be proper melt to react abusively to that though.

Inciting fans is a joke BUT does not merit racism. I'm ashamed that we still have Blues like that. Unacceptable.
It's always been there, and it will not go away. An average crowd of 30,000 will have a small proportion of racists and other unpleasant people amongst them. It's the way some people are. Unless sterner sanctions are handed out to clubs it is always going to be a serious issue. An issue which -unfortunately- authorities seem to want to pay lip-service to and just hope it goes away.

Had a terrific laugh and a joke with a couple of black people this morning, actually. They were probably in their 20's or so and they approached me as I was on a morning walk through a local cemetery. They stopped and asked me the whereabouts of a nearby hotel, but I didn't know there was one nearby so I told them they'd be better off asking a member of the cemetery staff. And as a joke I waved to all the gravestones nearby and told them: "You could stay there if you want, but the neighbours are a boring lot." They though it was hilarious and came back at me with a few of their own - all on the theme of corpses being anti-social.
It was a great laugh and I enjoyed every second of their time.

I have no idea why I included this little anecdote, but it's probably because I myself am a boring little sod with no social life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.