United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have time go and watch the highlight if their 99 Cl win

One of the most luckiest teams on the planet

Bayern were much better than them, then they had two lucky moments.

In 2008, they played better and were as good as their opponent but thanks to John Terry penalty slip :)

I know luck is part of the game, I accept their 99 achievment was great, but the 99 team was not the best at that time, never mind now.
The 68 was even luckier.
Eusebio clean through and hits it straight at Stepney.
The worse miss of his career.

Don't know if he's brave or stupid TBH. Either way the racism and other jibes that were directed at this lad are totally out of order. Some people have still got a long way to go.
Unless I’ve missed it he calls him a rag bastard at the start and there are a few chanting at him at the end.
But he did it and filmed it for a reaction
He wanted trouble, which is just stupid
What a cock

Today is a day I wish I was in the office and not working from home to rub their red faces in it. I don’t say anything just walk in with a huge grin on my face wish everyone a good morning and comment it’s a lovely day and have they had a nice weekend. No need to say anymore as it winds them up!
I,ve found offering them a hug really confuses them, especially if your pissing your sides as you say it.

Primark Pep - love it!

You make a good point about some of their fans though. Note I said some because I do know United fans who are every bit as loyal as I am. However, there’s also a significant percentage amongst them who can’t handle it because, basically, it’s not what they signed up for. They thought it was a safe bet - that they could spend a whole lifetime basking in the reflected glory of winning trophies and taking the piss out of us for being so shit. they have a problem

Somehow they don't seem to think they have a problem :-)

images.jpeg-33.jpg

Don't know if he's brave or stupid TBH. Either way the racism and other jibes that were directed at this lad are totally out of order. Some people have still got a long way to go.
The racism was shit. Though I do wish people wouldn't goad it. He could do that at any ground and someone will shout racist shit, which then obviously means all football fans are racists in the media eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.