United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unacceptable to call out what is wrong? Next you'll be telling me Gaudino was a driving instructor for BSM.

I didn't see it all, but the glimpse the RAG sounds like black - and it starts the video. Definitely 'bl' as a sound and not 'r'. And, there's a debate. The incident is on social media and the Youtube tosser even labelled it as racist. No doubt enough video footage and attention to bring it to everyone's attention.

I am experienced in phonetics, phonics, and listening... sorry but it is quite clear. Hate it. Have mates who complain about racism, and go often enough to hear it. No need for it. Recently had a go at a Chinese fan for photo-editing a former black player from a promotion image and circulating it. Why is it still around?!

As you're such a phonetics expert and you insist on hearing a "B" - even a "Bl" - why would he be shouting "BlaG at him?? It's clearly a "G" at the end. Don't lecture me on racism.

As you're such a phonetics expert and you insist on hearing a "B" - even a "Bl" - why would he be shouting "BlaG at him?? It's clearly a "G" at the end. Don't lecture me on racism.
Not lecturing you but it sounds quite apparent. Leave it at that. Can't agree and not my place to chase. Just an opinion.

Incidently, the "c/k", "ck" and "g" sounds are often taught together.

came across this last night before it came on here,the guys obviousley looking for a reaction be it racist or not,the worse the reaction the more clicks he gets,i took it as Rag and was wondering what all the fuss was about

Well quite frankly I'm offended so heaven knows what mental anguish and torment the poor little lamb in question is going through. My thoughts go out to him, his family and all his Youtube followers or whatever they're called..

Apparently he took the death of a close friend quite bad, I think it was the lad who committed suicide from the City youth team.

Understandable if he did, but Jeremy Wisten died in October 2020 sadly, so that would have been while Sancho was still in Germany I think. Not sure it will have been related.

Look at what they’ve resorted to

View attachment 81982

And we'll win it with more points, no cup replays unlike them, and probably won't need a flukey last few minutes of a game.

Oh, oh! And don't let me forget one of the trophies was won by beating them in a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.