United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raggies were very, very fortunate to not get a thrashing on Saturday. Easy penalty given, not given for us, Casemiro not sent off, favourable decisions. After watching the replay it was clear we were the much better team and all they had was hoofball. A lot of running around but no tactical endeavour. Didn't see one raggy player that would make our 21 man squad, not even sir fish fingers on that showing.

Keep saying it, it was a cowards performance from them. They didn’t turn up, I thought they would proper have a go towards the end but only created the two chances, Dias stood in the middle of the centre circle with the ball waiting for rag players to come out and press showed how scared they were to engage City. I would have been well pissed off if I was a rag making the effort to go to Wembley to see a performance like that.

Their manager is calling it some type of accomplishment they equalised, which resulted from a handball non of their players appealed for. Other teams will be better than them next season and Ten Hag is blowing smoke up his players arses making them think they are better than they are it’s going to be a rude awaking by Christmas I recon.

We hear a lot of talk about Liverpools midfield, but how much are United going to have to spend to sort this lot out?
Casimero maybe had not bad season but dissapears in big games. £300k a week and could potentially be useless next year.

Erickson is gone and I honestly forgot he was playing on Saturday.

Even United fans want rid and hate Fred and Mctominnay.

Sabitzer is on loan and appears very average.

Probably only Fernandes worth keeping.

And that's just midfield!

Their strikeforce needs scrapping with Probably only Rashford worth keeping.

Just don't see why Ten Hag thinks things are on the up!
If only they had played Rashford at weekend !

Keep saying it, it was a cowards performance from them. They didn’t turn up, I thought they would proper have a go towards the end but only created the two chances, Dias stood in the middle of the centre circle with the ball waiting for rag players to come out and press showed how scared they were to engage City. I would have been well pissed off if I was a rag making the effort to go to Wembley to see a performance like that.

Their manager is calling it some type of accomplishment they equalised, which resulted from a handball non of their players appealed for. Other teams will be better than them next season and Ten Hag is blowing smoke up his players arses making them think they are better than they are it’s going to be a rude awaking by Christmas I recon.
Spot on. Like rabbits in the headlights for most of it. They were set up not to lose (a tactic they have used so many times under ten bob). They are a dull, monotonous team: just look at their goal difference in the table, for a team to have spent that sort of money and most of their wins were by one goal it's shameful.

Truthfully, as you say, I would have been fucking livid if City had turned in that sort of performance.

This clown thought it would be a good idea to go in the City section at the FA Cup semi-final wearing a rag shirt

Whoever bought him the ticket should should be named and shamed by the club and banned from attending any City game in the future. And how does he get 'cheap tickets'? About time the club clamps down on this sort of shit

I’m sure rat face appealed for a penalty as that is all he ever does, apart from go missing in big games

He's obviously been listening to Dwight Yorke on Talksport, that's far too clever for him.
I was driving today when I heard 'after the break we are wheeling out Dwight Yorke' - Fortunately I was two minutes away from my destination but if you listened what were the insightful intelligent comments from Harvey's Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.