United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to losses over recent years at Man Utd are they not in breach of ffp rules? And if they are, why is this not getting more media coverage? And why have they not been charged with a potential breach? By my reckoning, they won't be doing much transfer business this summer apart from selling players.
By all accounts their Debts for the last 3 years are over the limit -so where is…
1) The Investigation
2) The Media clamour over it
It’s the Scum tho -so the normal rules don’t apply

I’ve just watched the final back again… only two United players put their runners-up medals on: Fred and Fernandes.

Fred said thank you to everyone in the royal box and Fernandes also went to the City squad and congratulated each player (decent of him that and he’s the one I hate the most usually).

Keep saying it, it was a cowards performance from them. They didn’t turn up, I thought they would proper have a go towards the end but only created the two chances, Dias stood in the middle of the centre circle with the ball waiting for rag players to come out and press showed how scared they were to engage City. I would have been well pissed off if I was a rag making the effort to go to Wembley to see a performance like that.

Their manager is calling it some type of accomplishment they equalised, which resulted from a handball non of their players appealed for. Other teams will be better than them next season and Ten Hag is blowing smoke up his players arses making them think they are better than they are it’s going to be a rude awaking by Christmas I recon.
Thank God we didn’t play Brighton -we would’ve been in a game then -as it was it was just the utterly predictable Referee and PGMOL cheating we had to worry about

A numpty is arrested for wearing a t-shirt amongst his own fans. This melt is amongst Blues wearing a rag shirt and deliberately stirring up trouble but no police involvement what so ever.

OK.
You just know he’s the first of many -it will become a YouTube thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.