United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts their Debts for the last 3 years are over the limit -so where is…
1) The Investigation
2) The Media clamour over it
It’s the Scum tho -so the normal rules don’t apply
I had a run in with a rag today who prefaced any back handed compliment with reference to the ongoing enquiry .
The thick twat could not explain how could any club break up the Red shirt cartel without initially pumping money in!
Had no answer to the fact that no United owner had ever spent a penny improving the area around Old toilet for the community.
Could not accept that selling shirts to some pillock in Malaysia or Myanmar does not make you the worlds greatest club.

I’ve just watched the final back again… only two United players put their runners-up medals on: Fred and Fernandes.

Fred said thank you to everyone in the royal box and Fernandes also went to the City squad and congratulated each player (decent of him that and he’s the one I hate the most usually).
He was gracious in the post match interview, which pissed me off immensely, not going to lie.

Massive twat on the pitch though.

Great post Psychedelic, wasn’t that trip to Germany the one where the City players refused to partake in Nazi salutes?

Yes!

England did not long after (disgracefully so), it is all in that Independent article.

My love of my club could not get any greater - or so I thought, until I read that item.

The CAF match thread.

If you think RAWK is bad, don’t bother reading it.

Some of the daft Rag cunts must still have Sun stroke.

Im not that disappointed the result was shite, but the overall 90 mins we were fantastic, 2 poor goals to concede we created chances and there ugly Viking or whatever they want to call him didn't have a kick, Varane was immense as was Lindelot.. that side was established over seasons, ETH has had 1 season to get to 2 Cup finals is a plus .. they boys did well you need a bit of luck in a final and we didn't have enough of it. .. it was a good game and we wernt 2nd best only in the result..

I’ve just watched the final back again… only two United players put their runners-up medals on: Fred and Fernandes.

Fred said thank you to everyone in the royal box and Fernandes also went to the City squad and congratulated each player (decent of him that and he’s the one I hate the most usually).
He wasn’t congratulating them he was saying can you have a word with pep to try and buy me it’s fucking awful playing in this team

Guess the shit ****.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_001426.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_001426.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 232
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.