United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep saying it, it was a cowards performance from them. They didn’t turn up, I thought they would proper have a go towards the end but only created the two chances, Dias stood in the middle of the centre circle with the ball waiting for rag players to come out and press showed how scared they were to engage City. I would have been well pissed off if I was a rag making the effort to go to Wembley to see a performance like that.

Their manager is calling it some type of accomplishment they equalised, which resulted from a handball non of their players appealed for. Other teams will be better than them next season and Ten Hag is blowing smoke up his players arses making them think they are better than they are it’s going to be a rude awaking by Christmas I recon.
I also watched it back and thought no utd player appealed but I think 2 did with arms in the air,gobby bruno was also berating someone, prob the linesman.

Watching their pathetic sitting back in their own half,terrified of our ability..I thought it was the performance of a cowardly team ,a small team effort,....an embarrassing effort.

Said it all when they were chasing the game in last few mins all they could bring on was mctominay..that's when it hit me how dull and un- adventurous utd really are.

After being drawn at home in almost every round of the BBC cup and struggling to beat Brighton in the semis..it appears to me that their cup run looks a lot different in the cold light of day.

I also watched it back and thought no utd player appealed but I think 2 did with arms in the air,gobby bruno was also berating someone, prob the linesman.

Watching their pathetic sitting back in their own half,terrified of our ability..I thought it was the performance of a cowardly team ,a small team effort,....an embarrassing effort.

Said it all when they were chasing the game in last few mins all they could bring on was mctominay..that's when it hit me how dull and un- adventurous utd really are.

After being drawn at home in almost every round of the BBC cup and struggling to beat Brighton in the semis..it appears to me that their cup run looks a lot different in the cold light of day.

They created nothing against Brighton, whilst they played through United at will. There only hope was to drag both us and Brighton to penalties and get a leveller from the ref at some point.

Ten Hag keeps trotting out that over the season they have won one less game than City, who did they win against though? Teams in a second rate European cup competition, and easy draws all the way to two domestic cup finals. The stuff he keeps coming out with shows how small time he is. He is no better than the previous manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.