United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A numpty is arrested for wearing a t-shirt amongst his own fans. This melt is amongst Blues wearing a rag shirt and deliberately stirring up trouble but no police involvement what so ever.

OK.
FOC
Years gone by he wouldn't have walked passed me without getting twated and I doubt that shit shirt would not been on his back long

Basically, all the great, tactical genius, Tena Hag has done, is what anyone with a grain of intelligence would have done - got rid of the bad apple and over the hill CRTw#t. He's also finally realised that slabhead is probably the worst player in the top 2 divisions. Some progressive, analytical manager.
He didn't really get rid of him, he did his best to suck up to him after he basically downed tools and even made him captain to try and placate him, but eventually ETH gave in and granted him his wish to leave the club.

Anyone seen the footage of the legend that is Bernado Silva pushing Fennazes away ? The rat came over to the Ledge as the teams walked off at half time, he started talking to him and he even tried to put his arm on him. Berny pushes him away and refuses to speak to him.
I wish I could post it. Something called The Manc has it.

As the season draws to the end it's nice that overall the board hasn't lost sight of the rags being our main target of hatred...approx 25% more posts than the dips thread which is about right and that'snot including stuff like the #SOPP one.

Scum now & forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.