United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't hear a single City fan on the telly - all nytid.
In the ground I was sitting in the block next to the posh seats, so 2 blocks away from them.
I heard them over City twice.
Once when united came out to warm up when there seemed to be a lot of fans in the equivalent united block, to mine. and then when they scored.

Having watched all the bbc and most of the itv match recordings, I can’t say it’s any different to these FOC ears.

City’s fans were fantastic from pre-match to the end.

It was laughable when I heard the commentator say approx ‘united fans in fine voice there’ - at the point when it was clearly City fans singing our varied songbook.

Watching the matches, it was also clear that they feed in different noise - the booing of William (from all directions), the almost absence of ‘your fucking shite’ as they collected their losers medals (it was massively loud and the most obvious to understand in stadium, bar ‘hey Jude’) - at will.

One of best bits of the day was the poznan, (as requested on here), during their team roll call. Nice to see it happen on the bbc coverage as they went through the United team sheet themselves.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that these cunts would be hurting so much. But this cup final defeat really has broken them. They genuinely thought they'd win so as to stop the treble happening. The fact that a lot of em thought they gave us a game is a big positive for us,because that level of delusion will ensure that they stay light years behind us. Ten bob is just a bald Ole.
They were let down by the great god of VAR not doing enough.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.