United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't kept up with all the details of the never-ending soap opera that the sale process has become. Accurately or not, there are chatters that Ratcliffe would buy the club with leveraged debt, on top of the debt that club already has. I hope this is true, and Ratcliffe is my guy in this rat race.

The sheik is getting pissed off after 5 attempts to buy the rags. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if he decided to buy another club just outside the top six and fuck the rags up good and proper. Someone like Brighton Fulham or wolves
Would be quite ironic if their Sheik gets bored and fucks of first :)

The sheik is getting pissed off after 5 attempts to buy the rags. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if he decided to buy another club just outside the top six and fuck the rags up good and proper. Someone like Brighton Fulham or wolves
It would make massively more sense, the potential to 'add value' to any of these teams in a business sense is huge.

I just can't understand the appeal of the rags as a commercial investment, yes they've got huge income but they've got even bigger debts and are basically just breaking even at best.

I suppose ultimately these investors are just like the typical rag fans, it's all about glory and being associated with the big name rather than having any real interest in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.