United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of 180s being performed by our lovely neighbours.

Doesn’t matter which one of them buys the club, they still have to cut their cloth accordingly with complying with ffp. To do that they have to sell to be able to buy, when they are talking about paying off Maguire who they paid north of £80 million I can’t see them recouping much money due to the daft wages they hand out.

Then you look at the football operation if it’s the Glazers and scruffy Jim, they won’t change anything. The guy from Qatar wants to tap into the club’s so called legend to help on the football side of things, they’ve made mistakes relying on the past previously.

Would either new owners look at a new manager as Ten Hag is not their appointment. I think they’d stick with him which is great for the rest of the league as from what I have seen there has been no change in tactics since the previous manager. They are over relying on Rashford to come up with the goods. So what ever happens I don’t see either new owner changing what is happening at the rags any time soon.

IMG-3672.jpg

IMG-3671.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.