United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody watches this sort of nonsense for the live content and insightful commentary. These people make a living off their team losing and opposition fans watching their staged, over the top reaction to it.

This guy probably gets more views ( and indirectly, money ) off City fans than he does United fans.
I've only ever seen people like this as clips posted on Twitter or wherever and then posted on here so does anybody know;
If I watch a clip from YouTube posted on Twitter who gets the money?
I don't want to help push or monetise any of these self aggrandising bell whiffs if I can help it.

I know it was covered but I can’t help laughing after ten Haag’s post match comments they are the only team who can come back against City,hmmm and even if it was in any shape true,would it not be better to try doing it off your own back,instead of relying on refs and VAR to bail you’s out time and time again not just against us but 90% of YOUR games,I’m already looking forward to next season let’s see how these chancers do then no more excuses he’s had a season to bed in now..

I know it was covered but I can’t help laughing after ten Haag’s post match comments they are the only team who can come back against City,hmmm and even if it was in any shape true,would it not be better to try doing it off your own back,instead of relying on refs and VAR to bail you’s out time and time again not just against us but 90% of YOUR games,I’m already looking forward to next season let’s see how these chancers do then no more excuses he’s had a season to bed in now..

I saw some idiot post on social media the other day that Ten Hag has had a better first season than Pep. If he has does that mean Pound Shop Pep needs to win the league with 100 points on the board next season?

Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.