United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn’t be thinking about these cunts, today of all days, but I wouldn’t put it past them to announce their takeover 10 minutes after our game finishes tonight.
It would not surprise me one bit. The deal has been done and they annonce it at either 10 or 11 pm GMT depending on whether it goes to extra time.
BT Sport would probably jump to breaking news as Gundog was about to lift the trophy

Had a drive out to Buxton this morning with the Mrs, quite a few blues out with their shirts on and numerous rag shirts and there was some whopper with an Inter shirt on . Don’t do football shirts but this morning I put my late brothers shirt on , so walking through the arcades caught the eye of a shirt wearing rag “ who’ve you got today mate ” carried on walking with large grin and a dig in the ribs off the Mrs

It would not surprise me one bit. The deal has been done and they annonce it at either 10 or 11 pm GMT depending on whether it goes to extra time.
BT Sport would probably jump to breaking news as Gundog was about to lift the trophy
Let them. Once we win tonight they can announce a meteor is destined to hit us next Monday for all I care.

(That said now my consolation if we lose is that there won't be an extinction event any time soon. And then again it'd be a right woman if we lost AND were obliterated by a giant space rock. It'd sorta be typical Cityish. Fuck!)

Bitterness is off the scale on rawkcafe with each post more bitter than the last.
Didnt they used to call us bitters or something?
This is the same fans who slaughtered our owners over human rights issues only to beg and spread their
cheeks for the qataris.
"never in my lifetime" did i ever think id see the rags equal the scousers for bitterness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.