United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to 606 from last night.
Danny the nited fan has just had the mother of all meltdowns, 18mins in.
Inject it into my veins.
"Plastic Club... Plastic Club! We're not noisy neighbours, we're not noisy neighbours! No we're not! No we're not! Who do you fink? Who do you fink!?"

Fucking Danny-Two-Times over here!

4a18787d-f33d-4c32-a219-c94020782c0c_text.gif

Given that it was 25 years ago and the little shit probably wasn't even born, it's less like sloppy seconds and more like having a foursome with his mother, sister and missus while he struggles with erectile dysfunction.

Yep also any of these rags spouting shit just tell them where was your team 25 years back from your tainted treble

Goldbridge wasn't thinking that way last night in his stream.

We did it first as champions.
He may wear an "Originals since 1999" t-shirt parodying Adidas Originals, but we are the "Authentic since 2023".

After that 1999 final, I was living in in Rottingdean (part of the Brighton and Hove area), and an idiot was letting off fireworks so was clearly a rag.

I bet he's really holding back the tears today the twat.

What makes this all the sweeter is that their fans cling on to history more than anything, it seems to be the one thing they hold dear more than anything else.

Brick by brick, piece by piece, record by record we are taking from them the thing they hold most dear.

If we go on to win the league next year they will go into full meltdown.

What happened to Sheik Jisms final, final ,final, maybe the last one bid on last Fridays deadline day (again) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.