United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Rag Central - they are hurting

What will be interesting is how Europe reacts to this. Before, it was an internal problem as their cheating was only affecting their domestic league, but they've now disrupted European order and knocked noses out of joint whilst doing so. Do they get to continue doing that unabated? If yes, they've truly broken football as we know it because prior to this, blatant cheating had reprimand that acted as a deterrent.
I read that too.
UEFA have already cleared us.
Just rags clutching at straws as usual.
Fans of other clubs are more than happy that City have liberated football from the stranglehold of the cartel.
It gives them hope.

From Rag Central - they are hurting

What will be interesting is how Europe reacts to this. Before, it was an internal problem as their cheating was only affecting their domestic league, but they've now disrupted European order and knocked noses out of joint whilst doing so. Do they get to continue doing that unabated? If yes, they've truly broken football as we know it because prior to this, blatant cheating had reprimand that acted as a deterrent.
Aww, bless. Poor little raggies.

Ffs lads, stop posting ‘Goldbridge’ and giving him the clicks.

His name is Brent Di Cesare, he was a Notts Forest supporting Police officer when he dreamt up the grift of creating ‘rage content’ for United fans and has monetised their delusions brilliantly but you don’t need to help him out…

That's right. The only thing that will stop him is if United start winning, so I look forward to the day when United win everything again and Goldbridge and the lovely Alice disappear and ....

... hang on a minute, you are right. Just ignore the tosser now and forever more.

Just listening to 606 from last night.
Danny the nited fan has just had the mother of all meltdowns, 18mins in.
Inject it into my veins.
This rag says City bought the Champions League then immediately says we need to buy 6 or 7 players to challenge next season. Self-awareness not a common characteristic amongst this shower of degenerates.

Given that it was 25 years ago and the little shit probably wasn't even born, it's less like sloppy seconds and more like having a foursome with his mother, sister and missus while he struggles with erectile dysfunction.

Hey, it's not fun to make fun of people like that. Err, a friend tells me ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.